Graduated from Borger High School – 1994
Graduated from WTAMU – Dec. 2000
Bachelor of Science in History
I am certified in Social Studies 4-8 and Social Studies Composite 7-12.
I came to Bushland in 2017. This is my 6th year at BHS.
I am currently teaching
- Dual Credit U.S. History
- World Geography
Hereford High School (2001 – 2002)
Holy Cross Catholic Academy (2003 – 2006)
Borger High School (2006 – 2017)
Bushland High School (2017 – ?????)
I have been married to my amazing wife, Crystal, for almost 21 years. She is an Internal Medicine Coding Specialist with the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center.
I have three awesome kids who keep me on my toes. Aaron is 15 and is a freshman in high school. Emmalee is 11 and is going into the 6th grade. Jenah just turned 5 and will be in Kindergarten. . They are my world and I am so very proud of them.
I have a boxer who thinks he runs the house. In reality, Murphy is just an old man and is as lazy as the day is long! But we love him!
My favorite thing is hanging out with my family! Family is very important to me and that is where I will spend the bulk of my downtime. I don’t have a ton of hobbies, but I do have some things that I really enjoy away from the classroom.
- I am a huge hockey fan – Go Stars and Golden Knights.
- Baseball is also close to me. I have been a Cubs fan since before it was cool! I also follow the Braves pretty closely. These teams are important to me and my family.
- Football, I am a big Packers Fan. (Don’t judge!)
- College football has me rooting for Texas Tech and WTAMU.
- I’m not a big basketball fan. I prefer college hoops and of course our Falcons and Lady Falcons!
Music – It depends on the day. I listen to pretty much anything from Metallica to Mozart.
Movies – I love movies and have seen pretty much everything. I have too many favorite movies to list, so let's just say that I have a wide range of likes. Be prepared for lots of quotes and movie references!