Posted Date: 09/03/2020
How to use your NEW HLC Library Cards
Upperclassmen received HLC library cards with their report cards in May.
● These cards can be used at school and all branches of the Amarillo City Library .
● Library card and pin #s were emailed to students in March 2020. Search your email from Harrington Library Consortium and/or Sirsi to locate these numbers.
● If you did not receive your card or simply lost it, you can also see Mrs. Schwertner for your card and pin #.
Freshmen will receive library cards during English class but are welcome to pick them up early from Mrs. Schwertner in the library.
Here is a short video about using your HLC library card to access online books & more:
Place books on HOLD / Have books delivered to your classroom
Students are welcome to place library books on hold and have them delivered to the
classroom, though you are always more than welcome to browse for books in person:
● Go to the BHS Library catalog ( https://hrlc.ent.sirsi.net/client/en_US/bsh/ ) and search for books.
● Click on the “Place Hold” button and enter your library card and pin #
● Wait for your order! Books will be delivered during advisory as soon as possible. Or you can simply drop by the library to receive your book.
Submit Book Reviews, win prizes!
● Join the Bushland HS Library GoogleClassroom: duq752p (https://classroom.google.com/c/NzQxNjExOTY4Mlpa?cjc=duq752p)
● Select Classwork / Book Reviews & Trailers for all the details. Names will be drawn frequently from the collection of those submitting book reviews.